As someone with curly hair, finding the right hair care products can be a daunting task. I have tried numerous products claiming to tame frizz, add moisture, and repair damaged hair, but have often been disappointed with the results. That is until I came across Carol’s Daughter Born To Repair Reviving Hair Oil. This product has been a game-changer for my curly locks and has become an essential part of my hair care routine. In this review, I will share my personal experience with this product and break down its features, customer reviews, and pros and cons.
Revive Your Curls with Carol’s Daughter Born To Repair Reviving Hair Oil
- Hair Repair Treatment for Damaged Hair: The Born To Repair Reviving Hair Oil is specifically designed to strengthen and smooth curls and coils. It fights frizz and adds shine, leaving your curls looking healthy and luscious.
- Sustainably Sourced Ingredients: This hair oil is blended with sustainably sourced Shea Butter and essential oils like Jojoba, Coconut, Olive, Amazonian Nut, and Babassu Oil. These ingredients work together to deeply moisturize and nourish your curls.
- Clean and Vegan: The Born To Repair line of hair products is clean, vegan, and color-safe. It is free from harmful ingredients like sulfates, parabens, and mineral oil, making it suitable for all hair types.
- Born To Repair Hair Care Routine: To achieve the best results, it is recommended to use this hair oil as part of the Born To Repair hair care routine. This includes using the Nourishing Shampoo, Moisture Treatment, and Conditioner before applying the hair oil to damp or dry hair.
- Black Woman Founded: Lisa Price, the founder of Carol’s Daughter, created the Born To Repair line to amplify the voices of women of color and embrace their unique curl expression.
With a 4.4 rating and over 200 reviews, it’s clear that Carol’s Daughter Born To Repair Reviving Hair Oil has been a fan favorite among curly-haired individuals. Here are the top three reviews from satisfied customers:
- “This product smells good and looks like it’s made from great ingredients. After reading about it and seeing reviews, I decided to try this on my fine hair, and it’s WAY too heavy. I thought the reviews that complained were just using too much, but don’t do it if you have fine hair! I use the smallest pea-sized amount, put it only on the end of my hair, and it’s still too heavy. I think it’d be a great product for other hair types, though! It’s not sticky at all.”
- “I’ve basically scorched my hair throughout the past 4 years of dyeing it…and have been constantly looking for solutions to help combat the dryness and how fried it is. For most change, after washing my hair and putting it in, it has helped my hair definitely get a lot softer and less dry. Do not use a lot at once, a little goes a long way with this stuff unless you’re fine with it being a little greasy. The fragrance is very nice as well, not too overpowering.”
- “Smelled like olive oil (not my thing), and I was hoping it would have the usual perfume fragrance that most hair products have. Not a deal-breaker, but I was personally not a fan. In all other aspects, though, a great product. Helped with frizz a ton, didn’t ruin my curl pattern, added softness and shine, and was very lightweight – it is definitely worth a try for my fellow curly girls – assuming you don’t mind the smell.”
- Deeply moisturizes and nourishes curls
- Fights frizz and adds shine
- Made with sustainably sourced ingredients
- Clean and vegan formula
- Black woman founded company
- Suitable for all hair types
- Can be too heavy for fine hair
- Has a strong smell that may not be appealing to everyone
Q: Is this product suitable for all hair types?
A: Yes, the Born To Repair Reviving Hair Oil is suitable for all hair types, including wavy, coily, and curly hair.
Q: Can I use this product on dry hair?
A: Yes, you can use this hair oil on both damp and dry hair for best results.
Q: Is this product safe for color-treated hair?
A: Yes, the Born To Repair line is color-safe and will not strip or fade your hair color.
Q: How often should I use this hair oil?
A: It is recommended to use this hair oil as part of the Born To Repair hair care routine, which includes using it after washing your hair with the Nourishing Shampoo, Moisture Treatment, and Conditioner. You can also use it on days when your hair needs extra moisture and shine.
In conclusion, Carol’s Daughter Born To Repair Reviving Hair Oil has been a game-changer for my curly hair. It deeply moisturizes, fights frizz, and adds shine without weighing down my curls. The sustainably sourced ingredients and clean formula make it a great option for those who are conscious about the products they use. However, it may not be suitable for those with fine hair or sensitive to strong smells. Overall, I highly recommend giving this product a try and incorporating it into your hair care routine for healthier and more beautiful curls.
Disclaimer: Our articles are based on thorough research, customer feedback from Amazon, and direct testing. We use AI technology to assess all customer reviews for comprehensive insights. This post may contain affiliate links, allowing us to earn a small commission at no extra cost to you, supporting our quality content creation. Your support is appreciated!